Unfortunately the success of surgery doesn't finish when you leave the operating theatre.
After your operation, it is likely your surgeon will prescribe physiotherapy to regain your strength, flexibility and function. We are proud to be physiotherapist of choice for many leading Sydney orthopaedic surgeons and are familiar with the treatment requirements and protocols prescribed by them.
Common surgeries requiring post-operative physiotherapy care
- Shoulder reconstruction, stabilisation, rotator cuff repair, fractures
- Elbow fractures, Tennis Elbow and Golfer's Elbow release
- Wrist & Hand fractures, Carpal Tunnel release, tendon repairs
- Hip replacements, hip labral repairs, hip arthroscopes, fractures
- Knee replacements, ACL and ligament reconstruction, arthroscope, Meniscal repairs
- Calf, Achilles tendon repairs, fasciotomy
- Ankle and foot. Ankle reconstruction, ligament repairs, arthroscopy, fractures, Bunionectomy
- Spine Discectomy, Micro-discectomy, Laminectomy, Spinal fusion/stabilisations
Optimise the results of your surgery with our skilled clinician.
Private treatment room, free on-site patient parking
No referral is needed to consult us for postoperative physiotherapy, but we recommend informing your surgeon prior to commencement.